ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospecting and gaining new customers to grow the account base.
- Performing take-offs from the customer and converting them into quotes.
- Presenting various products and services to customers as well as presenting quotes and detailed descriptions of the project.
- Attaining sales goals as well as achieving a strong closing ratio.
- Maintaining a discount level.
- Responsible for initiating service and playing a role in maintaining the companies desired service level.
- Responsible for meeting the set goal of 70% satisfaction on Customer Survey Reports.
- Maintaining a goal for product returns.
- Sales Consultant will be responsible for need date management that will allow the company to forecast needs for shop time and delivery.
- Must attend all sales meetings, company meetings and other mandatory schedules events.
- Must attend monthly builder meetings where applicable.
- Participate in home shows as deemed necessary by sales manager.
- Able to work some nights and weekend hours.
- Occasional showroom coverage may be necessary.
- This position may be assigned other tasks and duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Qualified candidate will possess 2-5 years of experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Four year college degree is preferred.