Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a significant role in the first impression that guests have when arriving at your Murray home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are prepared to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just eager for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and require a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with ornamental hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accentuate your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look inimitable!
- Experiment with lighting. People often undervalue the power of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re highlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring an entire look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery about a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can pull attention to particular door details and distract attention away from other unfriendly parts of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the perfect accents, your door and home can get a major facelift.
Accept guests into your home with an appealing doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Murray, give them a call at 270-216-5253 or arrange an appointment online to consider all the choices for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.